Salary: £140,000 – £180,000
Out client is a specialist mining company operating across Africa and are looking for an accomplished CFO to join the business in a permanent position. You will report directly to the CEO and have full oversight of the company financials.
The Founder and CEO you will be working with is an impressive person with a wealth of experience in the mining sector. The business is turning over circa £200m currently, with more rapid growth on the horizon.
To be successful in this role you will be a problem solver and a strong strategic business partner. One of your first duties in the business will be to implement a new ERP.
- Natural curiosity, problem solver, and critical thinker mindset;
- 8-10 years in a senior management position;
- Proven finance leader, with a broad range of experience across multiple countries/jurisdictions;
- Flexibility to travel on a regular basis;
- Extensive experience within the mining/resources/oil and gas industry (African/international exposure preferred);
- Experience in raising debt and working within PE/London-investor focused businesses;
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant.
As well as these skills, the business requires somebody with a “forensic” accounting ability, capable of understanding the finer details within the business.