Salary: £50,000 – £55,000
Our client, based in the FMCG/retail space, is looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their team. This role will report into the Commercial Finance Manager and your main role will be to deliver advanced insight and value-added analysis, and to provide support and challenge to help drive business performance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide robust analysis for the Marketing and Operations teams to understand the performance and trends, to help drive decisions and initiatives.
- Support the pre- and post-analysis of long-term capital, and present this to the operations teams for investment proposals.
- Ongoing reporting of previously analysed items to keep actual performance estimates maintained.
- Ad-hoc commercial and finance support for the internal business.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA;
- Multi-site or retail/FMCG experience;
- Excellent Excel skills.