Group Reporting Manager
Salary: £80,000 – £90,000
Our PE-backed client based in the West End are seeking a technically strong Group Reporting Manager to join their international business and support the Group Financial Controller.
Key to success in the role is your technical ability to drive compliance and best practise throughout the group. The role will give you exposure to projects and the international processes of a large business.
You will be ‘Big 4’ trained with a strong career track record in a Reporting Manager role, either with a listed or PE-backed business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the reporting and reconciliation of inter-company balances across the Group;
- Provide support on accounting policy and other technical accounting matters;
- Oversee the review of statutory accounts from local and foreign legal entities.
Experience & Qualifications;
- Qualified ACA or ACCA;
- 5 to 8 years PQE;
- Ability to manage competing priorities with multiple stakeholders;
- An analytical approach to resolving problems and finding effective solutions;
- Can travel, both in UK and internationally.