Head of Group Control
Salary: €120,000 – €150,000
Location: East German Boarder, Germany
Our Private Equity-backed client is looking for an experienced Head of Group Control to lead the controlling function. In this role you will work closely with the CFO, finance teams, and oversee the group management for the local countries.
This truly international chemicals business (with a turnover of approximately £450m and being PE-backed) is constantly looking at new acquisitions, creating opportunity throughout the business.
The client offers a generous salary and competitive package, as well as flexible working.
Skills and experience:
- Ideally chemical or pharmaceutical experience;
- Either a qualified accountant or a degree in finance/economics;
- Procurement experience;
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines;
- The ability to work and collaborate in a complex organisation and Matrix environment;
- Ideally, you will have 15 years experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis function in an international environment.
- Manage the Group Controlling processes and team, budgeting, and forecasts etc.;
- Analyse financial and operational results;
- Lead and/or contribute to transformational projects across the Finance function;
- Improve cost processes and opportunities;
- Lead the procurement team and processes;
- Manage and setting procurement processes within the Group.
This role will suit an individual eager to be heavily involved in transformation throughout the business and with a desire to drive a constantly evolving company forward.