Head of Group Finance & Accounting
Salary: €110,000 – €135,000
Our Private Equity-backed client are looking for an experienced Head of Group Finance and Accounting to manage timely and accurate finance information throughout their business. In this role you will work closely with the CFO whilst managing integration of the finance teams, processes, systems, and activities of newly acquired businesses into the Group.
This truly international chemicals business has a turnover approximately £450m, and, being PE-backed, the business is constantly looking at new acquisitions creating opportunity throughout the business.
The client offers a generous salary and competitive package, as well as flexible working.
Skills and experience:
- Ideally, chemical or pharmaceutical experience;
- Either a qualified accountant or a degree in finance/economics;
- Procurement experience;
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines;
- The ability to work and collaborate in a complex organisation and Matrix environment;
- Ideally you will have 15 years’ experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis function in an international environment.
- Overseeing the Group Consolidation team, covering IFRS implementation across Group.
- Responsible for monthly consolidation of Group financial statements.
- Manages and coordinates with external auditors.
- Full oversight of Finance Integrations of acquired businesses.
This role will suit an individual eager to be heavily involved in transformation throughout the business and a desire to drive a constantly evolving company forward.