Salary: Unspecified. Excellent bonus and benefits.
- Day-to-day management of all internal portfolio valuation and reconciliation procedures.
- Daily oversight and exceptions management of the external valuation processes and reporting of all global custodians and fund administrators.
- Daily oversight of corporate actions workflows, processes, and exceptions management with custodians.
- Daily oversight of FX transaction reporting and TCA analysis.
- Daily oversight of administering proxy votes and liaising with Portfolio Managers on key meetings.
- Development and ongoing maintenance of internal operations procedures manual and assisting with the establishment of best practice across all operational functions.
- Providing cover for other core team functions when needed, including oversight of outsourced middle/back office processes and escalation of exceptions.
- Responding to internal and external data/reporting requests from the investment, compliance, and business development teams, as well as from clients/consultants.
The ideal candidate will have some internship experience with in Asset Management and a have a STEM-based degree.