Salary: £35,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits
This is a hands-on role which will provide an excellent platform for personal development. The successful candidate will have already sufficient technical and systems knowledge but be given opportunity to grow their skills and experience in a broad range of performance issues within institutional asset management.
The description of key tasks below is for guidance only and is subject to change as the requirements of the team change and as the role develops.
Key Tasks will include:
- Produce regular reports such as fund-level performance and attribution.
- Assist team with production of monthly/quarterly reporting. This involves producing standard portfolio analysis data (attribution/stock performance/ country & industry bets), which feeds into fund manager commentary.
- Assist with investigation and analysis of portfolio performance.
- Monitoring of client guidelines and restrictions.
- Assist with external consultant data forms such as WM/CAPS/INTERSEC/AIM.
- Liaise with back office on issues of corporate actions and other data issues.
- Help maintain databases and general administrative functions.
- Undertaking other ad-hoc performance tasks and projects.
- 3-5 years’ experience within performance.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to take responsibility and use initiative.
- Numerate, with strong analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of attribution and performance calculations.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Ideally experience with Factset/BISAM/ Simpcore DImensions.