Senior Payroll Officer and Team Leader
Salary: £30,000 – £32,000
Our client, a healthcare agency who supply a range of clinical staff throughout the UK, are searching for an experienced Senior Payroll Officer and Team Leader. Based near Tower Hill underground station, you will carry out and oversee the front-end payroll function while enhancing the quality within the function and overseeing work carried out by the team.
- Weekly payroll run (approximately 5,000 hrs a week);
- Assisting with credit control;
- Resolving invoicing queries;
- MI data entry;
- Reconciling payments;
- Quality control of entries by administrators;
- Overseeing and leading a team.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in administration;
- Minimum a years’ experience with running payroll (or similar functions);
- Experience with: running self-bill reports, payroll CRM systems, performing reconciliations/auditing of a number of documentation;
- Experience with leading and working within a team;
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills;
- Proficient working experience with Excel, and good IT skills;
- Good mathematical skills (minimum C grade GCSE).
- Forward, logical thinking;
- Able to communicate and work with multiple parties to achieve desired outcome;
- Self-motivated, able to motivate others, ambitious;
- Confidence working with confidential information;
- Able to deal with pressure, and adaptable to change.